最後登錄
2023-9-27
在線時間
3 小時
閱讀權限
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2023-9-9 15:04:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

Raiders Insider Podcast:  Carr's Most recent,  Jacobs Update,  as well as MORE!Raiders Insider Podcast:  Carr's Newest,  Jacobs Update,  as well as MORE!Answering Your Las Vegas Raiders Questions,  EmailsThe Las Vegas Raiders are among the worlds crucial expert sporting activities franchises Fans Personalized,  as well as we take some time every week to respond to the concerns of a rabid fan base. Author: Hondo S. Carpenter,  Sr.Publish date: Jun 28,  2023 6:06 PM EDTIn this story: Las Vegas Raiders HENDERSON,  Nev.-- The Las Vegas Raiders have among one of the most enthusiastic follower bases in the globe of professional sporting activities,  and also today we respond to a few of their concerns and emails.Hondo,  if you needed to presume,  and I recognize that you are just thinking,  based on individuals you talk with,  what are the opportunities that Josh Jacobs as well as the Raiders obtain a lasting offer done?-- C. Morgan40 percent.Hondo,  that is your favorite Las Las vega Raider of all time?-- Meghan S.My excellent pal,  Matt MillenHondo,  how positive are you that Jimmy Garoppolo will play all 17 games?-- Tim R.I want him to,  I am favoring him,  yet I am also very doubtful.Hondo,  I enjoy your job. Do you believe Zamir White can be a full-time No. 1 running back in the NFL?-- Carlos P.If he enhances as a pass catcher as well as blocker.Hondo,  do you like the Raiders' offending line as a system? Do you think by including so little that,  they can boost?-- Michael K.Yes,  I do,  and I do assume they can improve. It isn't like they were trash; they blocked for the NFL's leading rusher last period.
回復

使用道具 舉報

Flag Counter
重要聲明: 本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及私人、買賣、醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於討論區是受到「即時留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有即時留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本站有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本站所有資源均來源於互聯網網友交流發布,所有個人言論並不代表本站立場,與本站立場無關,本站不會對其內容負任何責任。若無意中侵犯到您的版權利益,敬請聯系我們,我們將及時進行處理,並致以最深的歉意。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|142遊戲私服論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 09:25 , Processed in 0.072883 second(s), 20 queries .