142遊戲私服論壇

標題: Answering Your Las Vegas Raiders Questions, Emails [打印本頁]

作者: Makouns    時間: 2023-9-9 15:04
標題: Answering Your Las Vegas Raiders Questions, Emails

Raiders Insider Podcast:  Carr's Most recent,  Jacobs Update,  as well as MORE!Raiders Insider Podcast:  Carr's Newest,  Jacobs Update,  as well as MORE!Answering Your Las Vegas Raiders Questions,  EmailsThe Las Vegas Raiders are among the worlds crucial expert sporting activities franchises Fans Personalized,  as well as we take some time every week to respond to the concerns of a rabid fan base. Author: Hondo S. Carpenter,  Sr.Publish date: Jun 28,  2023 6:06 PM EDTIn this story: Las Vegas Raiders HENDERSON,  Nev.-- The Las Vegas Raiders have among one of the most enthusiastic follower bases in the globe of professional sporting activities,  and also today we respond to a few of their concerns and emails.Hondo,  if you needed to presume,  and I recognize that you are just thinking,  based on individuals you talk with,  what are the opportunities that Josh Jacobs as well as the Raiders obtain a lasting offer done?-- C. Morgan40 percent.Hondo,  that is your favorite Las Las vega Raider of all time?-- Meghan S.My excellent pal,  Matt MillenHondo,  how positive are you that Jimmy Garoppolo will play all 17 games?-- Tim R.I want him to,  I am favoring him,  yet I am also very doubtful.Hondo,  I enjoy your job. Do you believe Zamir White can be a full-time No. 1 running back in the NFL?-- Carlos P.If he enhances as a pass catcher as well as blocker.Hondo,  do you like the Raiders' offending line as a system? Do you think by including so little that,  they can boost?-- Michael K.Yes,  I do,  and I do assume they can improve. It isn't like they were trash; they blocked for the NFL's leading rusher last period.

歡迎光臨 142遊戲私服論壇 (https://142game.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4